Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bathroom.

As some of you may know, I live in a dorm room with two other guys. It used to be three other guys, but one has since moved out. But I digress.

I'm a decently clean kind of guy, sometimes my area gets a little cluttered, but it isn't dirty. Egemen also keeps his part of the room tidy. Jake, well, he plans on moving out soon, so we just ignore his crap.

Why is it, then, that the bathroom is so disgusting? I spent an hour cleaning just the toilet, and the sink. It was simply that bad. Put another way, it was foul enough for me to do something about it. It's still horrid in there, the floor looks like I could plant a tree there is so much dirt.. The mirror has what looks like toothpaste on it, but I don't think it is.. There is some kind of shit streaked across the wall.. I'm assuming it literally is shit, and it wasn't there when I moved in.

....

Basically, neat freaks would slowly die from looking at it. They wouldn't actually be able to clean it, because they wouldn't know where to start. I have a theory that this is why my other roommate fled.

So, until such time as I can afford my trained monkey servent, I've taken it upon myself to clean it.. Whenever it disturbs me. I ask for your prayers, because one day something may rise up out of this pit of a bathroom, and smite us all.

No comments: