Tuesday, January 9, 2007

My Friends.

Alright. So, no one will read this. It shall be my one place where I can vent, without hurting anyone.

Right?

Nah, I think I'll tell my friends of it's existence, so they can believe I'm just copying Josh 's (brokenidealism.blogspot.com). And who knows, maybe I am.

I'm sitting here, in my dorm room, and it occurs to me. I love my friends. They are the best damn group of guys anyone could ever wish to run into. I shall list them here, as a sign of respect.

Andrew - The classiest man of us all, he loves the ladies. He's also the best friend you can have in your corner.

Erik - What can I say about Erik? He's one smooth operator. If I were gay, I'd totally want him. He's the only one in the group I'd fear in a drinking contest. Yes, I said it.

Jamie - Don't you dare mock his name. He is manly, and can wrestle. Don't make him hurt you, it isn't fun. I've never seen anyone handle his alcohol quite like Jamie.

Josh - Fucking genius I hate you. I'm kidding, you're awesome. Where would I be if it hadn't been for Josh's constant excursions downtown, and his need for a place to sleep? I'll tell you where, no where. That's where. I plan on living off of Josh someday, when he's rich.

Mike - Mr. Sexy. Second only to me in his obsession with alcohol, Mike is one strangely chivalrous guy. I don't know how to put it. You'd think by his lifestyle that he'd have no morals at all, but he's got a life code that parallels my own. It's scary how similar yet different he and I are.

And thats my first post. I'll do more when I feel like it.

2 comments:

Jade said...

So if you are the same as Mike, and I am the same as Erik.. Are Jamie and Andrew the next set of twins to be found?

Gasp! What if we are all identical?!

Gnome said...

Oh my God.

That would be so cool..