Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Women.

I have to ask God why.

Why did you make women so irresistible, yet so unpredictable? You think you're punishing them by giving them a period? Huh? What kind of all knowing being are you, you stupid son of a bitch?! Adam didn't know the apple came from the tree, it's not his fault. How come we're doomed to dealing with their unstable mood swings? Even when they aren't on their periods, they can just randomly flip out.

And what is this, "You're going to hell if you don't practice monogamy" shit? Tell me a woman didn't slip that into the rule book.

They're sneaky, scheming, weaselly, slimy individuals.

....


Well, now that I've got that off my chest.. I have to say that I can't help but love the women in my life anyway. They're smart, funny, comforting, loving individuals.

A woman you truly love can put you through hell, but is also capable of taking you higher than the greatest peak on the highest mountain.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I can be frustrated, but they're worth it.

No, I'm not bi-polar.

6 comments:

Jade said...

Yaaaay for the Selfish Gene!

Jade said...

Also, I will comment on your blog, or any other blog, when I am good and ready.

Ledzeppelin4evr said...

Cool blog...

WanderingellimaC said...

well, "sexy mike" i have a couple of thoughts:
1. Genesis 3.6 says that "she also gave some to her husband, who was WIT her, and he ate it." Adam was not innocent - he knew full well this was from the tree of life and death. Both are to blame.
2. Being the husband of one wife, I would think, would be a relief to you. I mean, if you have these strong of feelings how could you even handle more than one?
3. A PERIOD, my friend, is not the punishment to women. Take a look again at Genesis 3.16.
4. BUT...I am glad to hear you think it is worth it even amidst all the "stuff" you don't understand.

Jade said...

There has been no postage here in a month. You realize that? A full month..

That's, like, lunar. And everything.

Y'know what? Sleep is good.

Gledwood said...

God played such an entertaining joke when he gave Adam brawny muscles and superior strength and ... then he gave Eve a mouth that could slay Adam with a few choice words... what a laugh that is..!!

You came up on the random blog button... I don't think I've been here before... Are you new to it? I quite often bloghop on this and don't remember coming across yours... I'm at gledwood2.blogspot if you want to drop by you're most welcome ... all the best to you
from
Gledwood
"vol 2" ..