Monday, January 15, 2007

Truth.

What is love?

Is it anything more than a state of mind?

I challenge you to prove it to me. How else can I feel like this? One minute I don't really want to have anything to do with her, the next, I can't live without her. Then there is whats in between, something that wants me to challenge it. I don't know what it is, but I feel like pushing the very fabric that is my relationship.

Bah.

I'll ask again, what is love?

Is it something that you know, deep down, a feeling of truth?

Something so deep down, that you can't put a finger on it... But somehow, it just feels right.

I don't know.

I'm not a prophet.

I don't pretend to have an answer.

If I want something, I go for it.

Desire, lust... closeness, love.

Fuck life.

Love is volatile. And that, friend, is truth.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Yeahh...

It's still nice though.

Gnome said...

Yep, it is great to have love.